|Physiotherapy is the treatment of injury or disease by stimulating the body's own healing process. It can assist in the treatment of back and neck pain, sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, muscular pain, osteoarthritis, joint care.
Your treatment will consist of a combination of the following:
- Biomechanical body and foot assessment
- Spinal or joint assessment manipulation, mobilisation
- Soft tissue massage / manipulation /Tui Na massage
- Sports massage, Soft tissue Massage, Myofascial release, Trigger Point Massage, Tui Na Massage
- Pilates exercise/ Core stability
- Home exercise programmes
- Personal fitness / training programmes
- Foot orthotics / shoe insoles fitted to your feet and needs
- Advice about your injuries and education.
An initial assessment and treatment takes approximately one hour, when a thorough history is taken about your particular symptoms. We work closely with local GP’s and consultants, unless other wise requested. You do not need a GP referral before making an appointment, unless using Private Health Insurance. Most insurance companies require a letter of referral prior to your initial appointment