Online Back Care coaching Masterclass
Special Course Price £29
Thank you for your interest in our Back Care Masterclass 6 week course
We want to help you take control of your back and improve your quality of life with a series of easy to follow videos and exercises!
What to expect from video tutorials:
1. We will help you better understand how your back works and how it can commonly go wrong.
2. We will then provide you with a selection of specific exercises and techniques, honed and developed over the last 30 years and used to successfully treat thousands of happy patients at our clinics.
3. Additionally, the course introduces you to the concept of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and teaches how to use this to help manage your chronic pain when life is not going to plan.
How it works, and what we need from you:
Your commitment to yourself!
Give yourself just 30 minutes a week for 6 weeks to watch the two videos for that week.
You can then turn your newly learnt mobility exercise sequence into practice as often as you require throughout the week.
As you become more body and back movement aware, you can add the workouts, using the CBT techniques to help, especially when life goes slightly off plan!
If you have Cauda Equina back pain symptoms seek urgent help from your nearest A&E.
Cauda Equina syndrome is a rare but serious condition that may be associated with back pain and requires emergncy medical attention. When you attend A&E you need to make them aware of the symptoms you have been getting.
Cauda Equina Symptom Check list::
- Lower back pain and pain in both legs.
- Loss of feeling or pins and needles (tingling) in your inner thighs or genitals.
- Numbness in or around your back passage.
- Altered feeling when using toilet paper to wipe yourself.
- Increased difficulty trying to urinate.
- Leaking or difficulty trying to stop or control your flow of urine.
- Not knowing when your bladder or bowels are full or empty.
- Loss of sensation when passing urine or stools.
- A change in sexual function - such as a change in the ability to achieve an erection or ejaculate.
- Loss of feeling in your genital region during sexual intercourse.
- Difficulty walking and/or heaviness in your legs.
It is important you act immediately if you have one or more of these symptoms. Delaying a medical assessment could seriously impact your long-term health. Please take this information to A&E with you.
If you have any doubts or specific medical conditions, please consult with us or your GP before starting the course.
Please note that this course may not be suitable for everyone.
No Equipment is necessary, but a few items would improve your experience working through the workout videos:
Click the links below to take you to our online shop:
- Resistance Bands
- Small Pilates Ball (or you can use a squidgy pillow)
- Hand Weights (you can use a plastic milk container filling it with more water or sand as you become stronger)
- Exercise Mat
Please call your professional therapist or Tavistock Physio Clinics 01822 617722 if you have any issues or require some help.
We can offer 'one to one online tutorials' or 'face to face appointments'.
A Physiotherapy assessment and treatment, with a personalised exercise plan may be more appropriate for your individual needs. If you are not sure, please call Tavistock Physio Clinics or your professional therapist
Special Course Price £29
6 week Online Back Care Coaching course
If there is anything you are unsure of, want to ask a question, an appointment, please contact the clinic 01822 617722 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Week 1 Back Care Masterclass Introduction (8:45)
|Week 1 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE 'Back mobility' (9:26)
|Week 2 Back Care Masterclass Sitting, CBT pacing (8:31)
|Week 2 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE session Pilates Basics (21:04)
|Week 3 Back Care Masterclass Posture Types, CBT positive thoughts (8:04)
|Week 3 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE session Pilates routine (23:34)
|Week 4 Back Care Masterclass Anatomy, hip flexors, CBT fear avoidance (9:01)
|Week 4 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE class Releasing your hip flexors (14:15)
|Week 5 Back Care Masterclass Importance of Glut activation, Driving
|Week 5 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE session activating your gluts (16:51)
|Week 6 Back Care Masterclass Sleeping, coping with flare ups (12:54)
|Week 6 Back Care Masterclass EXERCISE session sitting at your desk routine (11:11)
And best wishes,
Jane Hyde MCSP HCPC Member Chartered Physiotherapist